Jan 27, 2011

The "I love Chocolate" Cake


What you'll need:

1 Chocolate cake mix
1 Small pkg chocolate pudding
eggs, oil, water (as listed on cake mix)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 can chocolate frosting





Combine cake mix and chocolate pudding. Add egg, oil, and water. It will be the consistency of brownie mix. Add extra oil and water until it reaches the consistency of cake mix. {Not sure how much, I just dumped some extra in}. I always use a bundt pan for this cake. Does it make it taste any better? Probably not. But I can't imagine it any other way! After it's in the bundt pan, poor the chocolate chips on top. They will sink into the cake as it bakes. Heat frosting in the microwave in 10 second increments (about 30 seconds total), stir after each stop. When cake is cooled, spoon frosting of the top and let it drip down the sides.